Trim-N-Tidy cleaners was founded in 1950 by Joe and Rita Barr. The company was first located on the square of East Troy in the building currently occupied by Red Door Cafe. The cleaners moved to its current location in 1955. The building was the home of Dickerman Hardware. With the assistance of dedicated employees the business was expanded to include Mukwonago, Waterford as well as partner drop off locations at laundromats in Burlington and Elkhorn. In July of 1987, Tim and his wife Chris Barr purchased the business and added the Grand Geneva Hotel to their accounts. From our founders and loyal employees we would like to thank all our customers over the years.